Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bacon ≠ El Diablo

So I'm trolling through the ol' net and ran across this statement of truth (picture below).  It reminds me of classic philosophical arguments (which I usually lose) where someone is able to "prove" that you are in fact a lettuce breathing hippopotamous based on a set of over-simplified logic based arguments.  And every time I'm singled out as the only lettuce-creathing hippopotamous in the room I know, somewhere, deep down inside their argument is a falshood or assumption.  Problem is that I can never quite put my finger on it, maybe it's because of all the lettuce.  

This beautiful picture (again, pictured below) has no logic failures or mis-steps, just pure truth.  If you read it and feel that you've been able to locate the logical break-point or over-reaching assumption just know now that you didn't, you are in fact wrong and that bacon-hate ≥ devil worship! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment